You have determined the amount your loan could be and what type of loan you want to use, but what paperwork do you need to have ready for your
loan officer to get you approved?
This list of documents may be handy when you’re taking this final step.
- Photo ID
- Proof of Social Security number (copy of SS card or W2 statement)
- Residence addresses for the past two years
- Copy of green card, if not a U.S. citizen
- Pay stubs (past 30 days)
- Names & addresses of each employer (last two years)
- W-2s (last two years)
- Tax returns: 2-year returns are required for